I fall in love with bread making. Lately, I was inspired by four leaves. They have a potato and ham bun. Thus I decided to try out potato luncheon meat bun. They are a HIT in my family.This is really yummy and wiped out within 2 days.
Peeled some Russels potatos and boiled till soft
Boiled some luncheons meat till cooked
Drain away the excess water
Mash the potatos and luncheon meat together
Add in mayo, pepper, Jap sea weeds
Ingredients for bread
180g bread flour
120g cake flour
milk + 1 yolk = 210g
20 g unsalted butter
1. Heat up milk and yolk to temperature of 38C. (I beat the yolk lightly with milk and send it to the microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds).
2. Put everything in bread machine and set to dough cycle. Let it knead for 20 minutes.
3. Let it proof for about 40 min to 1 hr or until dough double in size
4.Punch out air and transfer to a mat
5. Divide the dough into 55g dough and leave to rest for 10mins
6. Knead the dough till smooth and add in the potato fillings
7. Place the dough into a baking sheet and rest for another 1 hour
8. Egg wash the dough
9. Send to preheat oven 180 degrees and baked for 20-30 mins
10. Cool and enjoy
The breads are still soft and fluffy for the next 2 days.
Original bread recipe adapted from http://perfectpandas.com/2008/01/08/panda-bread/